Who we are?
We are group of like-minded entrepreneurs from ESDM segment of MSME across the nation. We are committed to make the voice of MSME in ESDM and IT louder to the policy makers and ensure total implementation of announcement by governments. Here we are committed to work for the success of “Make in India & Atmanirbhar Bharat”
What we do?
- To develop, maintain and accelerate ICT and Electronics Design & Manufacturing ecosystem that will transform India into a digital knowledge economy and a global manufacturing hub.
- Implementing Government policies by hand-holding members through the entire process of applying for and receiving policy benefits.
- Advanced Trade Research: Supporting India’s trade policy and economic diplomacy through research.
- Research Advocacy and Interpretation for proper Implementation of various policies
- Helping with drafting policies. The improper interpretation of policies causes improper implementation of policy. This will be done with the help of unbiased experts from different subject experts across the spectrum.
- PROMOTING DOMESTIC MANUFACTURING
- Promoting MSIPS
- Promoting “Scheme for Promotion of manufacturing of Electronic Components and Semiconductors (SPECS)”
- PROMOTING INDIGENOUS R&D AND INNOVATION
- ESDM Focused Talent Pool
- Development of Electronic Manufacturing Cluster
- Promoting Plug and play systems for ESDM sector.
- Advocacy, proper interpretation & implementation of announced policies.
- Suggesting the changes in E-Procurement policies at Centre and State level for the benefit of MSME
|Mr. Jairaj Srinivas||Director General|
|Mr. Sanjeev Keskar||President|
|Dr. Shankar Reddy||Vice President (Public Policies and Advocacy)|
|Dr. Muthuswamy||Vice President (Activities and Funding Plans)|
|Smt. Shubhamangala Sunil||Joint Secretary (IT & Compliance)|
|Sh. Ravindra Kumar||Joint Secretary (Component Manufacturing)|
|Mr. Satish Kota||Secretary (Relations)|
|Mr. Swaroop Suri||Treasurer|
|Smt. Uma Reddy||Hitech Magnetics and Electronics Pvt. Ltd.|